POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First time irtc entry (70k attachments) : Re: First time irtc entry (70k attachments) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First time irtc entry (70k attachments)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 30 Aug 2002 10:27:55
Message: <3d6f80eb$1@news.povray.org>
Nice stuff!

Doesn't look so lonely to me ...  This is my idea of paradise.
Finally, some peace and quiet!

My opinion is ...  Toss out the Poser model and go with your own thing.
Even if you rate lower with the IRTC judges, you will have the
satisfaction
of having submitted something that is completely your own creation.

Aaron

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)